Saturday, February 18, 2012

talk about tonight

i'm not in a good mood tonight. i feel like i'm dying because i miss him so bad. i miss every single thing that we do before. like people said, sometimes memories can killed us n i can say its damn true. i want to be happy like before..but it doesn't mean i'm not happy now. for sure i'm happy with my family, my friends n i'm glad to have them by my side. but at the same time, i'm still a woman that love to be cared. i miss to have someone who really care about me, asking me what i did, what i feel... and one thing i admit i miss to sms with someone that i loved..hahaha..funny right..?? but this is what i feel.. just for tonight, i don't want to try.. i'm really2 tired keep trying to be strong.. i'm still a human that have sad feeling..just for tonight only...

dear u,
i really miss u.. i hope u also have that feeling.. if not, its enough for me to know that u still think about me.. please take care of yourself. i want to see u happy. i wish i can be strong like u.. even its hard for me at least i will try my best to get over my feeling..

aerosmith - i don't wanna miss a thing

1 comment:

  1. aduh dek..
    ak nanes bce post ko nie..
    somehow,, ak dpt rase ape yg ko rase dek..
    i'll stay by yr side no matter what happen k syg..

    ReplyDelete